Anand Automotive Limited
Anand Automotive Limited (AAL) is a leading manufacturer of automotive components and systems in India, supplying to virtually every vehicle and engine manufacturer in the country and abroad. With a large range of automotive components, the Group has a sales turnover of USD 700 million. The Group comprises of 19 companies with 38 business units spread in eight states across the country.
- To run a specialized course in Mech-tronics Maintenance Engineering.
- To update the Polytechnic education to cover the subjects in emerging technologies.
- To hone students’ skills as per industry requirement and enhance their employability.
- To train the trainers (Polytechnic faculty) by industry experts so that the quality of education provided matches the requirement of the industry.
- To provide faculty support from industry for teaching of subjects having immediate relevance to the industry requirements and in placement activities.
⮚ To provide practical on job training to the final year students so that they can readily get absorbed in industry
- Till the date six batches have been successfully completed.
- Total 67 students have completed the PACT-Mechatronics course and out of which 20 students are placed in different companies of Anand.
- Total 8 faculties have undergone Industrial training in Anand group.
Auto Cluster Development & Research Institute (ACDRI) (04th Dec. 2018)
The Auto Cluster Development and Research Institute is a facility for providing support to Small & Medium
Enterprises. The Auto Cluster Development and Research Institute provides an area of common facility,
validation, training, seminar, workshop and market promotional activities especially for the automotive and
- To Execute the identified joint skill development training awareness programs at Marathwada
- Mitra Mandal’s Polytechnic and Auto Cluster as per agreed upon plan.
- To provide opportunity to participate in and volunteer for relevant events organized by the Auto Cluster.
- One-day workshop was conducted on “3 D Printing” for students.
Centre for Invention, Innovation and Incubation (CIII) was established by Marathwada Mitra Mandal in
association with Tata Technologies Ltd. and Science and Technology Park. MoU for the same was signed
on 15th October, 2018.
- To provide support high end industrial training.
- To support innovators and potential young entrepreneurs by providing technical training.
- To make available access to advanced technologies and co-working spaces.
Kuuality Innovative Engineering ( 21st Feb. 2018)
Kuuality Conveyers - Innovative Engineering is engaged in manufacturing wide range of powdered
roller conveyers, jib cranes, platform trucks and trolls, Cutting machine etc.
- To provide the fundamental training to fresh candidates
- To provide faculty support from industry for teaching of subjects having immediate relevance to the industry requirements
- To provide on job training to the second year and final year students so that they can readily get absorbed in industry and can receive assistance in placement activities
- Chess Championship was held in association with Kuuality Innovative Engineering in which 100% students of M. M. Polytechnic participated.
- Guest lecture on “Idea Generation to Patent” for second year students was held by Mr. Sutar D. M. Proprietor of Kuuality Innovative Engineering