Rule & Regulations
Rules, Policies, Procedure for students regarding
- Creating nuisance in the campus is liable for disciplinary action.
- The students must keep mobile phone switched off during lecture hours and lab sessions. Violation of this rule will lead to confiscation of mobile by the concerned teacher.
- Ragging is strictly prohibited in the campus (Maharashtra Prohibition of Ragging Act 1999).
- Students should take care of their belongings. College authority will not be responsible for any loss or theft.
- Smoking or chewing gum, gutkha and pan in the premises is strictly prohibited.
- The college expects 100% attendance for theory and practical session. Some relaxation is possible to the extent of 25% on valid reason and prior permission of the class teacher.
- In no case the attendance should be less than 75% separately for theory and practical’s otherwise he/she may be detained from appearing board exams.
- Wearing of I-Card is compulsory every day.
- Wearing of uniform every day except Wednesday is compulsory. Student must wear uniform also during examination and various committee visits.
- While representing our college during various events students must wear the college uniform.
- College uniform should be clean and ironed properly.
4. CARE OF COLLEGE PROPERTY:
- Students should treat Institute property with care.
- Students are forbidden to write or scribble on the wall and furniture, dirty the classrooms or damage any material.
- Parents/guardian will have to compensate for willful damage done to Institute property.
- Students should take prior permission of leave from respective class teacher before proceeding on leave.
- In case of emergency, parents can contact respective class teacher on given phone number.
- If a student takes sick leave for more than 3 days, he/she must produce a medical certificate.
- No student suffering from any contagious or infectious disease shall be permitted to attend classes.
6. LIBRARY Rules:
- Silence should be observed in the library at all times.
- Books should be returned on or before the due date without fail. Delay in doing so will result in a fine of Re 1/- per day per book.
- The librarian has the right to recall book from students or staff at any time, even before the due date indicated on book.
- Books can be renewed for a period of one week, provided if the book is not in great demand.
- Before leaving the library, books to be borrowed must be carefully examined by the student. He/ She should report any damage to the book to the librarian immediately. A fine will be levied if the book is lost, it must be replaced at once or duly compensated for.
- Reference books such as the dictionary and encyclopedia cannot be borrowed.
- No book, magazine or newspaper shall be taken out of the library without the permission of librarian.